Betnet.Review and its associated websites respects your privacy. All information collected at our Web site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed.
Any information you give to Betnet.Review and its associated websites will be held with the uttermost
care, and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect information from you when you register on our site, or fill out a form. When registering or commenting on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
The personal information we collect from you include:
- Information about the device you use to browse our website.
- IP address.
- Information you submit on any field or form (such as your username, email address & country of residence, site name, search).
- Any information you provide to us if you fill out a form or contact us.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your browsing experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs. For example we will display content or targeted advertising which will be more relevant to you.
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Google Analytics cookies for tracking purposes (_ga, _gat, _gid).
- PHPSESSID, login_name, email, password cookies. Their purpose is to keep track of your sessions, so you will not have to enter your login details every time you make a comment or publishing an article.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. All IP addresses are anonymized.If you wish to opt out of Google Analytics tracking, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Add-on.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
Resale or disclosure of information to third parties
Betnet.Review and its associated websites does not sell, rent, trade, loan, or lease any personal information collected at our site, including membership forms or e-mail lists without prior permission from the user.
We currently have ads served by an in-house program, which follow those privacy guidelines.
Our site may contain links to other websites. While we try to link only to websites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other websites.
Updates and changes
Please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments.
We are committed to keeping your details confidential and only collect and use information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We do not pass any of your details onto third parties save as required by law. We will take security measures to protect your personal information in storage.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, if at any time you no longer wish to receive marketing information from Betnet.Review and its associated websites or would like to be removed from our database, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
Betnet.Review and its associated websites is not a poker/casino/bingo/bookmaker or operator. Betnet.Review and its associated websites is an Internet Media Provider and we advertise and review selected casino and sportsbetting sites for advertising and informational purposes only and do not represent any solicitations to online gambling. Online gambling sites we present should not to our knowledge be operated within the United States of America.
BetNet and its associated websites shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained at this website and reserves the right to make changes to the website at any time without notice. In addition, Betnet.Review and its associated websites does not warrant the accuracy, currency, reliability or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links, or other items contained at this website. Accordingly, all information contained at this website is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind. We have 26+ websites listed, and they change their promotions, rules and regulations on a regular basis. Individual bookie can, and often will, cancel a promotion without prior notice.
All content provided by Betnet.Review and its associated websites is copy written and any use, without express written consent of Betnet.Review and its associated websites, is a violation of applicable copyright and or trademark laws.
Betnet.Review and its associated websites recommends that you check with current laws in your area before playing at any of the reviewd websites. Online gambling must be legal in your town, state and country of residence, you must be of legal age to gamble and pay appreciable taxes in your town, state and country of residence. It is your responsibility to know if you are following your local laws!
The user understands, that it is possible to lose some or all of the monies deposited and wagered. The user cannot and will not hold Betnet.Review and its associated websites responsible for such losses. Remember at all time, that you are playing for real money!
Betnet.Review and its associated websites tries to provide complete, accurate, and current information. If you should observe any incomplete or inaccurate information, we would greatly appreciate being notified. We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form.